TEACHING PRACTICE




Demonstration Teaching (5-6 September 2023) 

In the demonstration teaching activity, I did it for 2 days, namely in grade 8, those were 3 classes in set A and 1 class in Set B for the final demonstration teaching. My experience of teaching in 4 classes with diverse student characteristics and abilities makes me learn and always improve my performance in teaching. Every time I finish teaching in one of the classes, I always reflect and ask for suggestions and input from my cooperative teacher to improve my teaching performance in the next class. From each class, I always find self-taught strategies in dealing with students to stay focused and understand the material as a whole.




In doing demonstration teaching, I follow the school system, namely using the Learning Media System (LMS in the QUIPPER application. In preparation for teaching, the teacher has been prepared with learning materials, then a teaching guide and also appropriate lessons.




Interacting with students makes me feel very happy. The students in class are very interactive and enthusiastic, therefore it is an extraordinary experience to be able to teach students in class.

VIDEO of DEMNSTRATION TEACHING




Komentar

Postingan Populer